Christine McKenny presents new listing on 5812 Norway
5 Bedrooms | 5.1 Baths | 6,601 sqft | .363 acre| Built in 2016| $2,225,000
Nestled in the heart of Preston Hollow that is just a short walk to St. Mark's, this residence embraces a fresh take on timeless architectural style. Upon entering the home, guests are greeted with clean lines, soft colors and an abundance of natural light that comes from floor to ceiling steel windows and doors in the main living area. The architect, Robbie Fusch, is a world renowned. Booth Brothers Homes has created a remarkable residence.
- This beautifully built newer construction home provides ample natural lighting and open spaces for living and entertaining, includes 5 bedrooms, 5.1 baths, 6,601 sqft and .363 acre. Built by D Magazines best builders 2016, Booth Brothers and Architecture by Robbie Fusch.
- Iron and glass front door opens into exquisite chevron hardwoods and large floor to ceiling glass iron windows along the front and back of the home.
- Front office provides hardwood flooring and built in cabinets and drawers with large ceiling iron and glass windows.
- Power Room has built in vanity, polished nickel faucet and hardware, marble countertop and hardwood flooring.
- Formal dining room has 2 large iron and glass windows with hardwood flooring and swing door entry to butler’s pantry.
- Butler’s Pantry includes wine fridge, sink with polished nickel faucet and garbage disposal, Ann sacks backsplash, decorative glass front cabinets and marble countertops. Large pantry with built in shelving and hardwood flooring
- Large kitchen has side by side (36”) Sub Zero refrigerator with ice maker, Wolf Gas Range with Griddle cooktop and built in overhead exhaust, marble countertops, Ann Sacks Tile backsplash, and custom cabinets and built in microwave with hardwood flooring.
- Large kitchen island, with marble countertops, drawers and storage, farmhouse sink with garbage disposal and polished nickel faucet, 2 GE Dishwashers and 3 pendent lights, seats 4
- Breakfast room has planking wood on walls and ceiling, windows and built in window seat with storage below.
- Living room provides iron and glass doors and windows, fireplace (Gas or wood burning) with Chevron Stone design, wood beams and hardwood flooring.
- Master bedroom includes large vestibule entry with chevron hard wood floors, cathedral ceiling with wood beams, grand window and hardwood floors.
- Master bathroom has his and hers built in vanity with full height backsplash and marble countertops with polished nickel faucets, custom cabinets, toilet closet, 72” soak tub with Quartz tile
- Master Closet has vanity desk (built in with drawers and quartz countertop), large island with storage and drawers with glass top, built in shelves and hanging racks and carpet flooring.
- Utility Room has pocket doors, built in custom cabinets, hanging rods, sink, 4 washer dryer connections with Tile flooring.
- Mud room has pocket doors, built in cubbies with open lockers and hanging hooks, extra storage above and hardwood flooring.
- Upstairs secondary bedrooms all have large walk in closets, full baths with polished nickel faucets and hardware with carpet flooring.
- Computer room has sliding farmhouse style glass and wood doors, 2 built in desks with cabinets.
- Game room includes theatre and surround sound wiring, double door entry, equipment closet and hardwood flooring.
- Large unfinished 6th bedroom and bathroom has plumbing, electrical and heat and air.
- 3 car garage
- 3 Lennox heating and air systems
- Spray foam insulation
- 2 hot water systems
- Walking distance to St. Marks and Preston/ Royal shopping center.
Dave Perry-Miller & Associates, Realtor®
Follow McKENNY Dallas & Park Cities Real Estate on Facebook