Master bathroom with linen storage, walk-in closet and access to balcony upstairs
3508 Princeton JUST LISTED! True Highland Park Gem- Completely renovated and updated!
3508 Princeton | 4 bedrooms | 4.1 baths| Pool| Finished Quarters| 4621 sqft | 65 X 150 Lot| $2,590,000
- True Highland Park gem, built in 1923 has been completely renovated and thoughtfully updated with clean lines, fresh colors and fixtures.
- Home boasts of 4 bedrooms, 4.1 baths, pool, finished quarters over garage, media room, study and open floor plan all within 4621 sqft on 65 X 150 Lot.
- Formal living has hardwood flooring, fireplace and is open to dining and den.
- Recently renovated study has fresh paint, hardwood flooring, windows and French doors.
- Dining room has hardwood flooring, ample natural light and custom Hinson and Co. “Martinique in Green” wallpaper. Known for being in the Beverly Hills hotel.
- Kitchen provides brand new dishwasher, farm sink, Viking appliances (new gas range), island and bar seating. Breakfast room is right off the kitchen.
- Main living room includes stone fireplace, hardwood flooring and is open to Kitchen and wet bar.
- Wet bar includes Hoshizaki ice maker, sink, beverage fridge and bar counter for serving and entertaining.
- Downstairs laundry room provides drip dry area, sink, hanging room, built in cabinets.
- Wine cellar has spiral staircase leading down to the basement, which can double as extra storage and/or tornado shelter.
- Downstairs bedroom includes door to backyard, walk in closet and full bath. Space could be used as an office or additional living space. Bedroom has access to backyard.
- Additional 2 bedrooms upstairs include walk in closets and Jack and Jill baths.
- Master Bedroom includes fireplace, hardwoods, additional sitting room that could be a nursery or office space. Master bath has great built-ins for storage, his and her vanities, walk in closet, separate toilet room, walk in shower and balcony off master bath.
- Completed guest quarters, above the garage, has closet space, full bath and one bedroom with a new HVAC recently installed.
- Third floor has bonus/game/media room with beverage refrigerator and sink. Room could be used as a 5th bedroom and has a half bath and lots of storage.
- Owner updates include new dishwasher (’16), New Viking gas range, custom wallpaper in dining, repainted study, pool, automatic mosquito system, wallpaper to downstairs full bath, built in grill, outdoor speakers and new HVAC in quarters.
- 3 HVAC, Nest Thermostats, Tank less Water heaters.
- Walking distance to Katy Trail, Armstrong, Highland Park Library and Knox Street shopping and dining. The Best of all worlds!
Dave Perry-Miller & Associates, Realtor®
Follow McKENNY Dallas & Park Cities Real Estate on Facebook