Christine McKenny Presents 25 Glen Abbey Drive - A BUYER'S DREAM HOME.....Luxury and privacy await at 25 Glen Abbey Drive, located in the prestigious gated Glen Abbey neighborhood. Built in 2007 with a forward thinking design aesthetic, this ‘like new’ exquisite masterpiece encompasses every modern detail and amenity for today's lifestyle.
25 Glen Abbey Drive
- Gage built and Jan Showers designed 25 Glen Abbey Drive, located in the private and 24 hour guarded Glen Abbey neighborhood. Sitting on a tree-lined double lot, 1.27 acres, and backing to a creek, provides ample privacy and security. This 8189 square foot estate offers every modern detail and amenity for even the most discerning buyer. The 3 bedroom home can easily be converted to 4 or 5 bedrooms, contingent upon a buyer’s needs.
- Beautiful drive up with mature landscaping, up lighting and landscape lighting
- Lutron lighting throughout, remote control draperies and storm shutter along back of house. Stone flooring throughout downstairs, tall arched entry ways, central vac, and fire sprinkler system
- Bright entry opening to study, dining room and living room
- French doors to study with diagonal book shelving, gas log fireplace with stone surround, large window viewing front yard, electrical closet, recessed and art lighting, custom rug, mounted TV and built-in speakers
- Dining room with see through gas fireplace
- Spacious formal living allows multiple seating areas and features vaulted and beamed ceiling, floor to ceiling windows with views of backyard oasis, see through stone gas fireplace, and entertainment area with multiple TVs, built-in speakers. Curved staircase with custom iron railing and runner.
- Powder bath with gorgeous onyx sink and surround
- Downstairs master retreat with vaulted ceiling features stone gas log fireplace, private access to backyard patio, large window viewing grounds.
- Exquisite marble master bath features ample natural light, his and hers vanities – hers with makeup lighting behind the mirror, steam shower with dual heads plus rain shower head and non-steam mirror, soaking tub with marble surround, towel warming drawer, pull out drawers, laundry and dry cleaning built-in hampers. Outlets built into cabinet drawers for a sleeker look.
- His and Hers locking walk-in closets with pull down off season storage, and built-in safes. Her closet features island with built-ins, dressing bench with windows, glass front cabinets for shoe display. His closet offers tie and belt storage, and beverage fridge
- Private Zen garden off master bath offers and peaceful outdoor retreat with water features, flagstone patio, and lush landscaping
- Kitchen features double oven Wolf range with 6 burners plus cooktop, warming oven, 2 SubZero refrigerator drawers, 2 Bosch dishwashers, Miele built-in coffee bar, Glass front refrigerator dual sinks, pull out spice racks, Stainless steel island with Wolf fryer, prep sink, and bar seating., glass front cabinetry, under counter lighting and outlets, pull out trash. Spacious pantry with pull out storage drawers and beverage fridge
- Chef’s kitchen with commercial Viking double ovens, 5 burner gas cooktops, refrigerator, built-in microwave, dishwasher, double basin sink with open out windows, its own air conditioning unit, and a dutch door opening to backyard. Great for a personal chef and for entertaining
- Bar with beverage refrigerator, icemaker, sink, granite counters, glass front cabinets, and under counter lighting. Swinging door from Dining area, and open to kitchen
- Fabulous China display room with all glass front and lit cabinets, and silverware storage
- Breakfast area with glass display shelving, gas fireplace, French Doors to back patio.
- Room off breakfast offers ample storage with locking coat closets, and gift wrapping drawers
- Upstairs features gorgeous hardwood flooring, hall way with art lighting, locking storage, and overlooks downstairs living room
- Secondary bedroom with attached sitting room/lounge; spacious bath with built-in cabinetry, marble basket weave flooring, soaking tub, shower, and large walk-in closet with built-ins.
- Guest suite with marble flooring and counters, Kohler sink, Ann Sack tile, soaking tub and walk-in shower.
- Game room/Media room with 2 walk-in closets and full bath with penny tile flooring, double sinks, marble counters, and tub/shower. Could be converted to 2 bedrooms.
- Exercise room with mirrored walls, wet bar with sink, beverage refrigerator, cabinets, under counter lighting. Walkout attic storage. Adjacent powder bath with penny tile.
- Utility room with large window, cabinetry, dink, drip dry area; doubles as prep area- vanity with makeup lighting, lockable drawers
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas. Patio off breakfast area offers wood burning or gas log fireplace, ceiling fans, DCS space heaters, roll down screens. 2nd covered patio offers a full granite top bar with Lynx grill, 2 gas burners and warming drawer, beverage refrigerator, ice maker, and sink.
- To the south – an additional lot purchased to provide acreage and privacy- provides and sculpture garden with walking path. To the north, ample green space for additional play yard. Stone path from Master’s Zen garden
- Infinity pool with spa and water features, tanning ledge, in-floor cleaning system. Pergola provides shade, built-in speakers. Multiple seating areas are pool. Additional bar area adjacent to the pool provides a second built-in Lynx grill, 2 gas burners and warming drawer, beverage refrigerator, ice maker, and sink. Gas firepit. Mosquito Nix system
- Gated driveway, 3 car garage with built-in storage. Separate 1 bay garage with windows and storage – open to courtyard
- Generator providing back up electricity for entire property ($200,000)
- 4 water heaters, 4 HVAC units
- Minutes to the Dallas North Tollway, exquisite shopping and dining, and area private schools.
CONTACT CHRISTINE MCKENNY TO SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SHOWING - 214.662.7758
Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate
Follow McKENNY Dallas & Park Cities Real Estate on Facebook