Christine McKenny Holds April 30th Open House Tour | Preston Hollow and Park Cities
3644 McFarlin OPEN SUNDAY APRIL 30TH 2-4 PM
5 Bedrooms |6.1 Baths | 3 living areas | 3 Stories | 6766 Appraiser | 80 X 150 | $2,995,000
This spectacular Mediterranean home finished in 2009 boasts of 5 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 1 half bath, gourmet kitchen, 3 living areas, media room, study, exercise room, playroom, outdoor living area and a 3 car garage. This home sits on an 80 X 150 lot and is on .276 acres. As you walk in, you are greeted with Venetian plaster walls and ceilings and hardwood floors. Spacious Kitchen overlooks living room and breakfast room. Includes double island, lots of storage, farm sink, Sub-Zero fridge and freezer, stainless steel appliances, stainless steel backsplash, quartz ceazer stone counters and walk in pantry. One downstairs bedroom has full bath, large walk in closet, carpet and plantation shutters. Media room includes double door entry, surround sound, carpet and plantation shutters with spacious electrical closet that includes wiring for cameras. Master Suit includes hardwood floors, gas fireplace, Juliet balcony, plantation shutters, and a fire escape. Master bath has two separate vanities, jet tub, walk in shower that has a wall shower, rain shower and spray shower, tile flooring, and is wired for surround sound. Large walk in closet. Three secondary bedrooms have hardwoods, full baths, and large walk in closets. Spacious Game room has hardwoods, beverage fridge, wired for surround sound, lots of storage, full bath, could be used as quarters. Includes two large storage closets and has access to balcony. Backyard has grill space with gas line, covered patio with wood burning fireplace that is wired for electrical, outdoor fans, tile floor and wired for surround sound. Pear trees provide privacy. Spacious 3-car garage has ample storage, shelving storage and gated driveway. 4 Train HVAC, with16 seers and foam insulation. Includes, Generator that is wireless and can power up the whole house. Home includes, Eco Water softener and reverse osmosis in bar sink and utility sink. Hot water heaters are 75 gallons. Walking distance to several parks and shopping venues like Highland Park Village and Snider Plaza and SMU.
7642 Bryn Mawr OPEN SUNDAY APRIL 30TH 1-2:30 PM
6376 SQFT| 4 Bedrooms | 5 baths | 2 Car Garage| Outdoor Covered Patio| Elevator| $2,495,000
- Fabulous new built by Cason Construction boasts of 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6376 sqft, Elevator, white oak hardwood flooring, wet bar, upstairs laundry, spacious living areas, custom closets throughout, generous storage, covered patio all on an oversized lot of 70 X 160, completed in 2016.
- Paverstone pavers in front circle drive allows for a beautiful entry into the home and extra parking in the front. Bevolo gas lanterns on front porch.
- Herringbone hardwood flooring throughout large dining and formal living rooms off the front of the home.
- Butler’s pantry off dining room includes Walker Zanger backsplash, hardwood flooring, Borghini marble counters and entry into kitchen.
- Open kitchen provides Inset cabinet doors and drawers with soft close mechanism, Borghini marble counter tops, large island with sink, 30” double oven, spike drawer, farmsink, Walker Zanger backsplash, Sub-Zero fridge and freezer and Thermador professional appliances throughout.
- Wet bar includes hardwood flooring, icemaker, sink and Walker Zanger backsplash.
- Covered patio has travertine tile, vertical grain cedar, stone fireplace, and fans, wired for surround sound and security cameras.
- Additional yard off covered porch with 8' Cedar, board-on-board fencing
- Generous trim package, two step crown molding, specialty cap on top of baseboards, case openings, solid ore doors and casing around all windows and doors.
- 10’ ceilings throughout 1st and 2nd floor
- Spiral staircase leads you upstairs to hardwood flooring and 2 built in desks with Ann Sacks backsplash.
- Upstairs laundry room includes dishwasher, counter depth fridge, built in cabinets, under cabinet LED lighting and sink.
- Upstairs living room has hardwood flooring, built in cabinets with adjustable shelving, powder bath with marble counters and herringbone hardwood flooring.
- Master bath has marble shower, Toto freestanding bathrub and Toto Legato toilet, his and her custom closets, his and her vanities, marble flooring, double shower head,
- Custom fans throughout the home, manufacturer Matthews Co.
- Spray foam insulation package (sub-floor, exterior walls, rafters)
- 2-car garage with Cedar garage doors.
- LED lighting throughout home. Visual Comfort lighting fixtures.
- Brizo plumbing faucets and fixtures throughout home
- 17-Seer two stage HVAC Equipment- Train. 3 ZONES
- All non-wood flooring is marble. No floor tile in the home
- Home security system installed by builder- transfers with the home.
- White oak hardwood flooring finished with a light/ contemporary hand scraped method
- Lincoln Window and Doors- Exterior Aluminum Cladding with wood interior. Glass inserts for windows and doors are low F-366 glass (Energy efficient)
- Oversized lot of 70 X 160.
10035 Surrey Oaks OPEN SUNDAY APRIL 30TH 1-2:30 PM
5280 sqft | 4 bedrooms| 4.1 baths| 1.34 acres| $1,950,000
Unique Mid-Century modern home on a spacious 1.34 Acre lot in Old Preston Hollow backing up to creek view. Built in 1973 by Don Kerr and Architecture by Woodward Cape and Associates, this spacious 5280 Sqft. home has 4 bedrooms, 4.1 baths and 3 living areas. The mature landscaping includes an evergreen ground cover in the front and backyards and covered rock circle drive providing a welcoming drive up. Lots of room for parking and a covered walkway to the front door. Large wooden door opens into an inviting entry with cork ceilings, tile floors, and a spiraling iron staircase wrapping down to the bottom floor. Formal living room open and inviting with large open windows looking over to private wood and creek area. Includes an open skylight that has been replaced.Spacious dining room off the kitchen includes large open windows that provide lots of natural light on both sides. Overlooks front walkway into home. Kitchen has lots of storage, built in stainless steel Sub Zero fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Electric stove top with a built-in grill on stove area with a large vent-a-hood. High bar seating overlooking the kitchen and dining room. Looking out the kitchen is a spacious outdoor balcony deck with scenic and peaceful views of the creek. Master is on the first floor and provides private balcony, large bathroom with seperate vanities and beautiful skylight letting in natural light. A spiral staircase takes you down to the ground level of the backyard. The three bedrooms downstairs all have own bathrooms and sliding doors with access to backyard. Grounds have sprinklers. Roof is Fleeceback TPO has been replaced. Fabulous location in Preston Hollow and private street with cul-de-sac. Close to shopping and dining in Preston Royal and Preston Center. Easy access to Walnut Hill and many private schools nearby.
Dave Perry-Miller & Associates, Realtor®
Follow McKENNY Dallas & Park Cities Real Estate on Facebook