Christine McKenny Presents New Listing: 4656 Meadowood Gated and Private 3.106 Acres
- Grand 13,220 sqft home built in 1987 sits on 3.106 acres in a magnificent Old Preston Hollow location
- Stone flooring featured through first floor of home
- Large formal living and dining room offers gracious size, two gas fireplaces and an oversized mantel and doors leading to backyard.
- Kitchen with granite countertops, eat-in bar seating, double SubZeros, gas oven, gas and electric cooktops, warming drawer, Jennair dishwasher and oversized Butler’s pantry with two warming drawers, built-in-microwave and pass through, wraps around from Kitchen to dining room; walk-in pantry with abundant storage; Breakfast room with great views of grounds from its windows and bench seating.
- Living Room off the kitchen with oversized mantel, large gas fireplace, hardwood flooring, wooden beams and vaulted ceilings. Wet bar with ample seating includes, Scotsman Icemaker and Compact Fridge, Jennair Dishwasher and is perfect for entertaining.
- Private Study with stone flooring, built-ins, wet bar and view of the grounds leads into the master suite.
- Generous first-floor master bedroom suite with built-ins, Rock gas fireplace, sitting room, wet bar with Scotsman Compact Fridge, Scotsman Icemaker, sink and microwave. Remote controlled TV pulls down over fireplace for viewing. Stairwell leading up to second floor
- His and Her Master baths with 1 large shower connecting the two. Each has separate toilet rooms, vanities, dressing areas and closets; Sauna and Cedar on His side, large custom closet space on Hers.
- Yoga Room off the bath includes skylight, fan, mirrors, built-in speakers and Helo Sauna.
- Wine Cellar, AC Controlled. Holds up to 613 bottles and has additional racks for more storage.
- Expansive game room with large windows, balcony access and vaulted ceilings and pocket doors for privacy. Small staircase leads to a separate loft room. Game room has access to covered balcony on second floor.
- Three large secondary bedrooms offer walk-in closets, full large sized baths, carpet flooring and built-ins. One bedroom has access to large covered balcony.
- Elevator goes to second floor.
- Laundry room with oversized island, sink, tons of storage, pull out laundry drawers, iron board fold out and drip-dry area. Small office space is enclosed in laundry room folding doors. Laundry Shoot access right outside of the laundry room.
- Quarters above the garage has private entry, kitchenette, living room, bedroom and full bath.
- Three car Garage detached but has covered walkway into the home. Home has four additional covered parking spots.
- Naud Burnett completely original Landscaping.
- Kohler Generator
- Lush grounds on a large interior lot with outdoor patio, pool, fish pond, full size tennis courts and greenhouse.
- Minutes to Preston/Royal and Inwood Village- dining, shopping, grocery and theater
- The electrical, plumbing, and alarm systems are original, but have been maintained as needed. The windows and doors are original. The only work around on the alarm is the broken window panel in the master bath. All other alarm contacts are working.
- All HVAC units and water heaters have been replaced as needed, the ages vary.
- History of the home - Built by builder Talmadge Tinsley as his personal home; Fojtaseks purchased in 1997
Call me if you would like a private showing!! 214-662-7758
Allie Beth Allman & Associates
A Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
Over $54 Million SOLD YTD
#1 Cumulative for CLOSED VOLUME in
Park Cities and Preston Hollow YTD
Follow McKENNY Dallas & Park Cities Real Estate on Facebook