Some workdays we encounter difficulties. Why is it that during those difficult times, it's hard for us to give ourselves the kindness that we would so easily give a friend.
Practicing self-compassion leads us down a path to be our own best friend, giving ourselves understanding and compassion when we need it the most.
If you'd like to further explore self-compassion, please note that Denette Mann (featured in the video) will be teaching a complimentary online 1 hour intro to Mindful Self-Compassion.
Date/time options are as follows:
Friday, Jan. 29th at 12 noon
Friday, Feb. 12th at 12 noon
Saturday, Feb. 13th at 11 a.m
Each of the above listed intro sessions will last for 1 hour.
Denette Mann, M.Ed., is a licensed professional counselor in Dallas. She is also a Certified Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) Teacher.
The key takeaways from learning Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) and practicing it in your daily life, are as follows:
* Apply self-compassion practices to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than self-criticism
* Be better able to handle overwhelming emotions with greater ease
* Approach difficult situations with calm, resolve and self-motivation
* Reconnect with the values that help in finding purpose in work
* Learn inner resilience practice that can be applied to your personal and professional life.
Instructions on how to RSVP and attend 1 of the 3 dates listed above.
Reach out to Denette@DenetteMann.com and specify which Zoom session you would like to attend.
Denette will then send you an invite to that specific session.
If you have a friend that is interested in joining the zoom session, please have that friend contact Denette.
Visit DenetteMann.com to learn more about Mindful Self-Compassion
Questions? Contact: Diane@DianeMarketing.com