Consider attending our upcoming workshop and jumpstart the process of change into the new year.
This will be a small-group setting limited to 20 adults.
Life Interrupted: Five Strategies for Empowered Change ~ Workshop Objectives
In this 1.5 hours workshop, you will gain positive life skills that will equip you to navigate your current and future life changes through a lively and varied format including presentation, one-on-one and interactive activities and group coaching.
- Get clear on what’s important to you – your values, gifts and purpose
- SHIFT™ your perspective by seeing the change through a different lens. Bonus: create your own “perspective cards” to help you SHIFT™ your perspective when something unexpected happens
- Understand the importance of calling on a professional when the going gets particularly tough
- Create your list of “go-to” supports during change
- Identify methods to recharge and take care of you
- Believe in your resilience
Workshop Leader: Kathleen Taylor-Gadsby
Believing that all people have greatness within, her individual coaching and workshops focus on unleashing the participant’s talents so they can achieve their personal and professional goals in a way that is true to who they are.
Prior to owning her business, Kathleen was Vice President, Human Resources with TGI Fridays where she created opportunities, tools and programs to recognize and maximize employee contributions. She is a veteran of the hospitality industry with over 25 years in small, medium and large privately-held restaurant brands.
Quick recap of event specifics:
Saturday, January 21st
3:30 to 5:00 pm
La Madeleine Café (Meeting Room)
5000 West Park Blvd. (SW corner of Park and Preston)
Plano – 75093
Questions or RSVP to Diane.Feffer@me.com - 972-670-7078
Event link to our Plano workshop: http://tinyurl.com/LifeInterruptedJanuary