iReporter

Let's admit it, not many of us are going to miss the Presidential Debates this year with The Donald and Hillary! So, I thought this would be a great feature for...
I hate complainers. I just got off the phone with yet another reader who wanted us to take down an article because it expressed an opinion they did not agree...
Women’s Equality Day has been celebrated annually for over 20 years with a program by a local Dallas women’s organization, Women’s Issues Network (WIN). Formed...
Deborah Brown – Guest Contributor
Aug 18 2016
Women’s Equality Day is scheduled for August 24 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. in the Flag Room on the 6 th floor of City Hall located at 1500 Marilla Drive. The...
A dog is man’s best friend. But when our four-legged friends take on the role of helping law enforcement officers protect a city, then these canines become even...
Linda Van Vranken – Guest Contributor
Jul 20 2016
Noah Benjamin, a recent graduate of Dallas Baptist University, is hoping to raise $100,000 for the Assist the Officer Foundation in Dallas. Benjamin was deeply...
Some of the best drum corps in the world will once again converge on north Texas to compete at the 40 th anniversary of Drum Corps International (DCI) Dallas on...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Jun 30 2016
What’s are your favorite colors this time of year? Red, white and blue, of course! There are a few cities around the area that are more than happy to make sure...
ORIX Foundation, a charitable organization led by ORIX USA employees, is launching a new philanthropic initiative to drive social innovation in the North Texas...