iReporter

Summer is in full swing and while students start planning summer vacations, they should also carve out time throughout the summer to give back to their...
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) claims one life every 2 minutes, taking more lives each year than breast cancer, lung cancer, or AIDS. Many appear healthy and have...
A critically acclaimed touring exhibit in North Texas for the first time, “Ground Zero 360: Never Forget” honors the victims of 2001 terrorist attacks and...
The Church of the Incarnation is expanding their Friday drop-in ministry to build a center in the heart of Uptown that will offer a safe and consistent...
Event blasts off with family-fun festivities featuring kids talking LIVE to an astronaut aboard the International Space Station Thanks to the Frontiers of...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Jul 2 2015
Nobody was in the corner at the Dallas Summer Musical’s production of "Dirty Dancing" Tuesday night when I attended this fantastic musical with my friend, Becky...
Cheerleaders from Notre Dame School of Dallas are preparing for the Special Olympics World Games to be held July 25 – August 2 in Los Angeles. The squad will...
Hi, I’m Wheels. I am a Boston terrier and a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. Summer is here and I want to give you some reminders about taking care of...
School-aged children who normally depend on free and reduced lunches during the school year, participate in the free summer lunch program at three locations in...
For the first time ever, the Dallas Arboretum hosts a full-grounds musical event open to the general public on Friday, July 24 from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Local...