iReporter

Access control continues to become more and more popular. Do you know what an access control system is or how it works? Do you know what sort of properties...
“Where The Red Fern Grows” Gallery Wrap 18 X 24” Acrylic Collage “As I was looking at the ferns growing in my garden, I remembered the book ‘Where The Red...
May 26, 2020 – Dallas, Tx : It gives us immense pride in announcing that ISHIR, Inc. has been ranked one of the Fast 100 Asian American Businesses in 2020 by...
The art of glassblowing is a unique and tedious craft. While you may be familiar with the work of Dallas-based artist Carlyn Ray, ESD alumni class of 2000 - who...
Every year, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, known locally as NAMI North Texas , brings together thousands of people to raise mental health awareness...
The Asian Culture and Education Society USA provided 100 meals and PPE to the VA North Texas Health Care System Emergency Department for frontline health...
Is Covid-19 Flushing Out Another “Too Big to Fail” Excuse? Shannon W. Conway G. Kendrick Macdowell Remember during the last recession when some...
ESD’s Academic Dean Eric Boberg’s work, “The effects of integrated transformational leadership on achievement” co-authored with S. J. Bourgeois and published in...
The Episcopal School of Dallas welcomed Paul Lockhart, retired NASA Astronaut, Space Shuttle Pilot, and Air Force Aviator, as their special guest at the 2020...
Deborah Brown – Guest Contributor
Mar 18 2020
Funds raised benefit the DSO’s community and outreach programs The Dallas Symphony Orchestra League’s A Noteworthy Night was held on March 5 in the home of...