iReporter

Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) Dallas is hosting the Global Student Entrepreneurs Awards (GSEA) local qualifying competition on November 16 at SMU Cox School...
We’re so excited because we’re getting ready for North Texas Giving Day on September 17th. This is the biggest day of the year in north Texas for local...
When Upper School students returned to school at Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) this year, they had a new STEM-focused class, Honors Engineering Design, they...
To help kick off National Emergency Preparedness month, Primrose Schools is teaming up with national partner Save the Children on a nine-week series aimed at...
Alcuin School recently kicked off the academic year at its General Parents' Meeting with more than 500 parents in attendance in the gymnasium. Walter Sorensen,...
“I have wandered all my life, and I have traveled; the difference between the two being this, that we wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” -...
ParishEpiscopal – Guest Contributor
Sep 10 2015
Insects and ideas, robots and rovers have invaded the Jonsson Gallery at Parish Episcopal School for the first collaborative gallery show between PARISH arts...
On any given day, Richard Williams seamlessly transitions from Physics teacher to senior advisor to varsity football coach at The Episcopal School of Dallas ....
Providence Christian School welcomed a new history teacher this year, but one who already had a history with the School. Hannah Bires, new history teacher for...
ParishEpiscopal – Guest Contributor
Aug 28 2015
The first day of school can be the hardest or the most exciting day for parents and students alike. There’s the rush to fix breakfast, to put on the uniform and...