Rainbow Vomit, Dallas' #1 rated immersive art exhibit, is getting in the holiday spirit with the opening of its “Magical Winter Dreamland” installation. With heightened health and safety precautions, this limited Holiday edition of the exhibit will transport visitors to a visual splendor full of mystery and magic with special features such as an all-new lighting system, holiday decor and props in the unique Rainbow Vomit style, and winter-themed scenes.
Grab your camera and bring your family and friends to enjoy the special Holiday-themed art installs in the space and dozens of unique photo ops featuring over 10,000 LEDs, 300 pounds of cotton, 5 miles of ribbon, and a secret unicorn. The secret Cloud Room continues to be a favorite discovery of guests and has been reimagined with more clouds than ever before to create a breathtaking experience.
Rainbow Vomit creator Deanna Theis reminds visitors that “a journey to Rainbow Vomit is great for a fun family outing, a special date night, photo and video shoots, and private parties. It’s a safe and fun activity for when the kids are out of school. It’s also a once-in-a-lifetime experience for out of town guests who will not soon forget their time at Rainbow Vomit.”
Consistently rated a #1 experience by travel and review websites such as Tripadvisor, Yelp and Google, Rainbow Vomit is also available for private rentals for groups of friends or families in their “Private Sanctuary” sessions where guests can have the exhibit all to themselves and bring in their own party supplies.
Since opening in January 2019, Rainbow Vomit has made its mark on the Dallas artistic and experiential landscape by welcoming more than 40,000 guests, dozens of unique engagements, countless birthday parties, and the endless creation of magical memories. During the summer of 2020, they opened the Sanctuary exhibit in response to the pandemic, with enhanced safety measures for guests, limited tour group sizes, and a peaceful escape from reality that could be enjoyed by adults and kids alike.
Theis continues, “Rainbow Vomit has been created as a space where adults can feel like kids again. We hope that all who come can recapture some magic in their lives in a time when we all surely need some positivity.”
When: Now through Jan 5, 2021
(Open Thursday to Monday, Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays)
T & W: Closed
Fr & Sa: 12pm-10pm
*Times are subject to change, check rainbowvomit.com for full ticket listing details
Where: Rainbow Vomit is located across the street from the historic Fair Park right off the DART at 3609 Parry Avenue, Dallas, TX, 75226 (map).
GENERAL ADMISSION (ALL AGES) $23-$28
- Entrance for 1 hour into Rainbow Vomit’s Winter Dreamland. Children under the age of 3 don’t need a ticket
- Weekday pricing of $23 Monday-Thursday and does not include holidays
- Children under 3 receive Free Admission
CHILDREN’S ADMISSION (3-12) - $17-$20
- This ticket is for children aged 3-12 years old and grants one-hour admission into Rainbow Vomit’s Magical Winter Dreamland.
- Weekday pricing of $17 applies Monday-Thursday and does not include holidays
MILITARY, STUDENT & SENIOR ADMISSION - $20-$25
- Receive a 10% discount for military members, students, and seniors 65 and over. Must show valid ID to redeem ticket. Grants 1 hour entry into Rainbow Vomit.
- Weekday pricing of $20 applies Monday-Thursday and does not include holidays
PRO PHOTO PACKAGE - $32-$40 per person
- Grants an extra half hour of shooting time at Rainbow Vomit’s Winter Dreamland for two or more guests, 1.5 hours total
- Permits the use of professional camera and video equipment, flashes, additional lighting, etc.
PRIVATE SANCTUARY - $200-$400/hr
- Take over the entire space of Rainbow Vomit with just you and your friends
- BYOB and outside food allowed
- Great for birthdays, private parties, and creative photo/video shoots
- Pricing varies by day of week and party size, contact for a custom quote