Adopt a “Heavyweight” and Receive a $50 Value
Operation Kindness is giving large dogs – 50-plus pounds – their time in the spotlight with the “$50 for 50 Promotion”! Humans adopting dogs weighing in at 50 pounds or more will receive their choice of $50 off the $185 adoption fee or a “take me home” kit valued at $50. The kit includes a premium dog bed, a 3-pound bag of Muenster dog food, shampoo and a 25 percent discount coupon to Pet Supplies Plus.
Why adopting a big dog is the best?
- Swimsuit season is coming: you want to get into shape and a big dog must get exercise. You do the math…
- Big dogs are never mistaken for a cat.
- Everything is bigger in Texas… and your dog should be too!
- Big dogs make great baby sitters and keep your kiddos hands clean before, during and after meals.
- A big dog means you never have to bend over to pet your dog.
- Bigger dogs = more to cuddle
- Big dogs make great fuzzy foot rests and foot warmers in one cuddly package.
- Big dogs are always ready to clean up crumbs on the floor AND your counters.
- You’ll never hear the words yappy and big dog in the same sentence.
- Big dogs mean big hugs and bigger adventures!
Founded in 1976, Operation Kindness is the original and largest no-kill shelter in North Texas. Its mission is to care for homeless cats and dogs in a no-kill environment until each is adopted into responsible homes and to advocate humane values and behavior. In the 42 years since their inception, Operation Kindness has saved more than 100,000 animals. Annually the shelter assists more than 5,000 dogs and cats, caring for an average of 300 animals daily with another 100-150 animals in foster homes.
The $50 for 50 Promotion runs from Monday, April 30 through Monday, May 14.