CHRISTINE MCKENNY - Just Listed 4236 Beverly Drive Highland Park
- Fantastic Highland Park location on corner of Beverly Drive and Douglas Avenue
- Home boasts of 5 bedrooms, 4.1 baths, 5,346 square feet, 2- car garage and circle drive
- Built in 1990
- Oversized lot. On 0.335 of an acre
- The expansive entry includes an elegant staircase and inviting living area that makes this home ideal for entertaining. High ceilings throughout provide an abundance of natural light.
- Great room is large and spacious. Opens to the dining room. Bay window overlooking patio garden. Gas fireplace.
- Wet bar opens to family room and great room. Built-in icemaker.
- Kitchen has tall extensive cabinetry. 3 ovens- 1 oven doubles as a convection and 1 oven is oversized. Warming drawer and outlets in island. Large walk-in pantry. Lazy Susan above and below in cabinetry. Large tray rack storage by oven. Asko 3 rack dishwasher. Outlets above tallest cabinets. Large microwave. Side by Side Sub-zero fridge/freezer. 4 burner gas stove. Breakfast nook. Silver closet, under stair closet, coat closet. Half bath off kitchen. Central Vacuum system.
- Hanging, drip-dry area in Laundry room. Sink and a built-in ironing board.
- Garage is 2 car and there is an oversized area for additional parking.
- Family room opens to kitchen. Audio/video cabinet. Surround sound. Overlooks patio garden.
- Downstairs master bedroom has vaulted ceiling and windows overloof backyard garden/fountain. Plantation shutters. Large vanity area with his/hers sinks. Extra large walk-in closet with built-in tv table and locking dresser cabinets. Pull downs for 2nd tier clothing. Walk in shower and jetted tub.
- Study/Library has warm wood paneled bookshelves from floor to ceiling. Bay window. Ensuite bathroom and closet. Lbrary is counted as a potential 5th bedroom if another downstairs bedroom is desired.
- In backyard; the patio Garden is paved and fully landscaped with Waterfall fountain/koi pond and bubbling rock. Built-in grill. Loggia. Additional grassy area and dog run.
- 2 generous outdoor balconies/ both upstairs. One balcony faces Beverly Drive and a larger balcony off the game room faces the backyard.
- Upstairs bedroom 1 is spacious with ensuite bath room. Closet with walk-through space to main attic. Plantation shutters and crown moulding.
- Upstairs bedroom 2 & 3 are both spacious and share a Jack and Jill bathroom with separate vanities. Both bedrooms have large closets, plantation shutters and crown molding.
- Game room has french doors that open to upstairs balcony overlooking backyard. Wet bar with sink and built-in icemaker. Built-in sewing desk, file cabinet, and sewing notions cabinet that closes behind large folding doors. Additional closed storage area plus game closet. Large built-in desk with storage cabinets above and below. Access door to 2nd attic.
- 4 AC units (1 new in 1/18) 3 hot water heaters
- Alarm system
- Intercom system
- All closets have sensored lighting
- High ceilings throughout and closets/storage galore
Call me if you want to schedule a showing!! 214-662-7758
Allie Beth Allman & Associates
A Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
Over $105 Million SOLD last Two Years
#1 Cumulative for CLOSED VOLUME in
Park Cities and Preston Hollow YTD
Follow McKENNY Dallas & Park Cities Real Estate on Facebook