iReporter

United in the conviction that environment is our children’s third teacher, we can begin a new vital mission: designing today’s schools for tomorrow’s world. -...
ESD senior launches “Finding Hope”, a young readers story about a dog and his adoptive immigrant family. Christina Gordon, a graduate of John S. Armstrong...
The 13th annual North Texas Private School Fair will take place on Saturday, Oct. 18, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. This free event will feature more than 40...
Head of School and Faculty Members Get Dunked for a Good Cause A group of philanthropic-minded Alcuin School 6 th graders recently raised $850 in donations...
To better align its mission with its name, the Foundation for the Education of Young Women announced a new name and a whole new look on Sept. 24 at a festive...
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science was bubbling over with energy and excitement as students from The Episcopal School of Dallas and St. Philip’s School and...
Cambridge School of Dallas seniors Becca Mighell, Kira McBride and Preston Richard represented Cambridge at the Hart Global Leaders Forum at SMU on September...
Lakehill Preparatory School is proud to announce that senior Rachel Drazner has been awarded the distinguished honor of National Merit Semifinalist for the...
“Artists always discover something first and then science catches up,” contemporary artist, Poteet Victory , explained during a series of workshops with Fine...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...