iReporter

The Texas Association of Realtors, TAR, works for you every day. TAR is made up of Realtor members, like myself, who stay abreast of legal issues that affect...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Jan 23 2017
You may have thought 2016 was the year of Alexa, but brace yourself. We have only just begun to witness the era of smart home technology. The New Year is...
Open Sunday, January 22nd, 1-2:30pm 6816 Deloache Avenue $1,675,000 | 5 Bed | 5.2 Baths | 5393 sqft | 3 Car Garage | 75 x 140 | New Construction Ogden...
Have your filed the Texas Homestead Exemption on your home? Now is the time. If you bought a new home last year and owned that home on January 1st of this year,...
My New HIP POCKET on Surrey Oaks tops in the COOLEST listings I have had throughout my career! I LOVE that it is extremely private, even in the dead of winter!...
Sellers of homes in the United States, which includes Dallas...need to be mindful of the abundance of Chinese investors in the real estate market. A new policy...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Jan 9 2017
In a tight sellers’ market, is it still possible to buy a house ripe for renovation and sell it for a profit? It is possible to flip homes even in the hottest...
When it comes to determining design trends for a new year, experts start planning months in advance. They start pulling together look books based on what’s...
Are mortgage rate going to rise? Will banking reform change lending practices again and impact your ability to buy a house? Are the banks headed for more...
New to the Market! Christine McKenny Presents 6026 Glendora Avenue 6026 Glendora Avenue | $1,899,000 | 5 Bedroom | 6.1 Bath | 6900 SQFT | Downstairs Master |...