5 Bedrooms | 4.1 Baths | 2 Living areas| 2 Dining Areas| 4,448 sqft| $1,775,000
Beautiful home (Completely painted light and bright -- inside and out since it was listed several years ago!) with great, open layout for living and entertaining! Covered patio with grill, as well as a side yard putting green! Walk a couple of blocks to Hyer, Smith Park, and UPUMC Weekday School.
- Built in 1999 and recently remodeled, 4004 Hanover Street offers 4,448 sqft with 5 bedrooms, 4.1 baths, 2 living areas and 2 dining areas in University Highlands. The home has a large inviting staircase and open feel. There are hardwoods all through the home with beautiful crown molding.
- Dining room has plantation shutters and opens to the front staircase. Large walk in pantry with plenty of room for storage.
- Kitchen provides ample storage space and includes, kitchen bar, butler’s pantry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and Subzero fridge and freezer.
- Breakfast Nook is a great area for eating and access to the backyard.
- Living room has lots of natural light and a beautifully crafted fireplace with gas logs. Living room provides custom built in cabinets, hardwood floors and walk way into study.
- Study or second dining room, has hardwoods, fireplaces with gas logs and plantation shutters, Built in cabinets and white French doors that open into the room from entry of home.
- Backyard has a recently redone covered patio with green turf, an attached grill, fan and caned lights and a side yard made into a putting green.
- Home has two staircases, one in the front and one by the garage in the back.
- Front staircase has beautifully stained wood and iron railings with carpet runner leading to the upstairs.
- Spacious master bedroom, 15 x 20, has hardwoods, crown molding, plantation shutters and a beautiful view of backyard and vaulted ceilings.
- Master bathroom has separate vanities, large jetted tub, and walk in shower, large walk in closet and separate toilet room and tile floor. Includes a sitting area with counter space.
- All upstairs secondary bedrooms have hardwoods, plantation shutters, full baths and large walk in closets.
- Upstairs laundry room provides spacious storage with cabinets and sinks.
- Cozy study upstairs overlooks front yard and has built in cabinets and hard woods.
- Updated front landscape.
- 2 car garage with storage space.
- Off of the garage is a mud room with hardwood floors.
- HVAC- electric and gas
- Walking distance from Hyer, Smith Park and UPUMC Weekday School.
- Head East on Lovers towards 75, Turn North on Baltimore and East on Hanover
Dave Perry-Miller & Associates, Realtor®
Follow McKENNY Dallas & Park Cities Real Estate on Facebook