JUST REDUCED TO $699,000 - 4240 Glenaire Drive
- Fabulous drive up- completely renovated and meticulously maintained one-story home.
- Completely updated inside interior done in 2014, 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths, 3321 sqft and originally built in 1966.
- Vaulted ceilings with open floor plan is perfect for living and entertaining.
- Beautiful kitchen offers double ovens, all marble countertops and backsplash, 5 burner gas stove top, added hardwood floors and changed all electrical plugs.
- Dining room has hardwood flooring and plantation shutters right off the kitchen.
- Formal living room includes hardwood flooring, updated fireplace and added brick around fireplace.
- Master bedroom has carpet flooring, His and Her closets and completely updated master bath with all marble flooring and counters and stand up shower.
- Secondary bedrooms include carpet flooring, window coverings. Front bedroom has plantation shutters. Jack and Jill bath that has been completely updated and gutted with marble flooring and counter tops has shower and Toto toilet and make up area.
- Additional secondary bedroom on the other side of the house has carpet flooring, great built in storage and an updated bath with marble countertops and flooring.
- Cedar closet in the hall
- Powder bath has been completely updated with new paint, faucet, sink and hardwood flooring.
- Den area has hardwood flooring and a large skylight that provides lots of natural light. Brick interior covers part of this room.
- Living room down has hardwood flooring
- Utility room has hardwood flooring off the garage and has lots of storage.
- Updates include, interior paint, all new hardwood flooring, complete kitchen renovation with marble counter tops and back splash, gas range, all knob pulls in home have been replaced, bathrooms gutted and marble counter.
- 2 Hot water heaters (50 Galloon, tankless outside less than 4 years old)
- 4 covered parking. 2 Carport parking and 2 covered garage parking.
- Reran gas line and added insulation to be above 23”
- Backyard has covered pergola and large driveway that makes for a great play area.
- Proximity to Town N YMCA, private schools and walking trails.
- 24/7 Crime watch with Royal North haven Association.
Call Christine McKenny if you would like to schedule a showing! 214-662-7758
Allie Beth Allman & Associates
A Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
Over $54 Million SOLD YTD
#1 Cumulative for CLOSED VOLUME in
Park Cities and Preston Hollow YTD
Follow McKENNY Dallas & Park Cities Real Estate on Facebook