iReporter

Dallas United Crew and Big Brothers Big Sisters Lone Star announce a first-of-its-kind pilot program to introduce rowing to children throughout the Dallas area...
"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." ~ Martin Buber Join us on Tuesday, May 24th for a complimentary screening of a short documentary...
I don’t know if it’s Murphy’s law or it’s just my bad luck, but every time I’ve been sick in recent years, I couldn’t get in to see my doctor. I’ve heard this...
Warmer days are ahead and families are getting their bicycles out of the garage and pedaling for fun and fitness in their neighborhoods. With May observed...
Hawaiian Falls will offer free admission to all military personnel at its North Texas water parks in Garland, The Colony, Mansfield and Roanoke from 10:30 a.m....
There’s no question, the Dallas-Fort Worth housing market is hotter than ever and competition for inventory is fierce. According to Zillow, home values in...
The American Advertising Federation Dallas (AAF Dallas) will host the 17 th annual Magazine Day Tradeshow and Luncheon on Tuesday, May 3, at the...
Notre Dame School welcomed the major donors of its $12 million capital campaign to tour the renovated building on Wednesday, April 20. The capital campaign,...
Healing Hands Ministries received the overwhelming gift of a $737,162 grant from the North Texas Specialty Physicians Charitable Fund last week. The generous...
Elizabeth Garrison – Guest Contributor
Apr 11 2016
On April 2, the students at Notre Dame School entertained a crowd at the annual Spring Show held at Lovers Lane United Methodist Church. This year's theme was...