Christine McKenny presents beautiful traditional home on 6630 Orchid
6 bedrooms | 6.1 baths | 4 Living Areas | 6718 sqft | 3 car garage | $1,775,000 |
- This Rosewood Custom Home, built in 2005, boasts of 6718 sqft, 6 large bedrooms, 6.1 baths, 3 living areas, study, multiple built in desks, media room with bar, classic study and 19X14 extra storage room all on .368 acres and has been VERY GENTLY lived in. One Owner. Some of the bathrooms and rooms have not even been used!
- Spacious corner lot in Preston Hollow with sophisticated living spaces and front entry that has beautiful wooden double front doors, large curved staircase and hardwood flooring.
- Classic front study has built in shelves, hardwood flooring, French double glass doors and wooden paneling throughout.
- Dining room open to front entry has hardwood flooring and easy access to kitchen.
- Large living room and kitchen are perfect for entertaining and living.
- Living room has stone gas fireplace, ample natural light and hardwood flooring.
- Off the living room is a wet bar with stone counter and brick shelving for bottles, an icemaker and sink. Great for entertaining.
- Kitchen has tons of natural light, tile flooring, granite counters, Stainless steel Viking appliances, two dishwashers, built-in microwave, Viking warming drawer, walk in pantry, icemaker and bar overhang that seats 4.
- Off the kitchen is a built-in desk and utility room. Utility room has tile flooring, built in shelving, sink, drip dry area and utility closet.
- Two of the six bedrooms are downstairs.
- Master bedroom has private entrance and separate from other parts of the home. Hardwood flooring, wood burning fireplace, and sitting area. Master bath has tile flooring, double vanities, make-up counter, Jet tub, open shower, large custom walk in closet, separate toilet room and lots of natural lighting. Double French doors off master bath that have access to outside.
- Four secondary bedrooms upstairs have hardwoods, full baths and walk in closets.
- Spacious game room has carpet, wet bar with storage and double French doors. Can be used as another bedroom if need be.
- Extra finished out storage room (19X14) has carpet & lots of built in storage. Can be used as a craft room, gift wrapping or whatever your need is. Access through game room.
- Upstairs second living room has hardwoods and bench window seating.
- Backstairs shoots out in main living room downstairs.
- Backyard has covered porch with stone wood burning fireplace and lots of grass and a built in grill.
- Home is wired with intercoms throughout and surround sound.
- 3 car garage 20 X 31. Lot dimensions are 101 X 165
- Tollway North and Exit Royal Lane. Turn East on Royal. East on Tibbs. South to Orchid. Home will be on your Right.
Dave Perry-Miller & Associates, Realtor®
Follow McKENNY Dallas & Park Cities Real Estate on Facebook