iReporter

Save the Date: October 30, 2016. Join the fun and food with 17 Amazing DFW Gourmet Food Trucks! The 5th Annual Dallas Food Truck Palooza™ & Music Festival is...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Oct 3 2016
Celebrated with festivals, fairs and trick or treating, October is one of the most festive months of the entire year. It is also a month for celebrating the...
Today, I am surfing around for Mexican dishes and came up with these. Sarah's Stuffed Jalapeños - Featured from bubbleliferecipebox.com If you like it hot,...
Snappy Salads has partnered with Tour de Fresh Texas, a one-day cycling event benefiting local schools. Tour de Fresh organizes cycling events to raise money to...
It was a who’s who of local chefs cooking okra this past weekend at the 7th Annual Okrapalooza competition. A foodie tradition in East Dallas, this year the...
As you can see, I've been surfing my favorite cooking blogs! I thought I'd share a couple of recipes that look awesome. I just dug out my crockpot for the...
Although we are still a few weeks away from the fall solstice, summer is usually considered over with the beginning of the school year and the celebration of...
Have you ever wanted the chance to be a sommelier at a fine dining restaurant with a world-class wine cellar? Then III Forks in Dallas has created the perfect...
Chef Chris Ward hosts an afternoon cooking class Saturday, August 27 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at The Mercury. Assisting Chef Ward this year is Dallas’ own...
Dallas chocolate enthusiasts will convene at the Addison Conference Centre on Saturday, September 10 for the seventh annual Dallas Chocolate Festival (DCF)...